CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AdriannaLudi's homemade baby clothing REVIEW

Sorry I've been gone for so long.. in July we had a ton of rain and at the end of the month we had so much our basement wall collapsed in. So we've been busy moving and contacting people to fix the house. It's quite the process!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

I came across an etsy site called AdriannaLudi a while ago & saw some adorable onsies! She handmakes each design on her items, which makes them so unique and special. There are newborn sizes up to size 4T and a great variety for little boys and girls. I also saw a few bibs listed also. The best part, she's always up for custom items!



How cute is this? I might have to get this for my neice for Christmas since her dad LOVES cars! I especially love that they're all hand-drawn!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---



* Check out the DecalDelight giveaway at Audrey's Give Aways
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be sure to always leave an e-mail address for me to contact you if you win a giveaway!