Monday, September 27, 2010
Next I tried my "Bride - Toss the Bouquet - Pure Organic Mineral Glow - Natural Radiance ( pink champagne)" eyeshadow. (pictured) I really liked this too! It was a light pink shimmery color that is just perfect for daytime. Just like the foundation, it hardly took any product to get a nice shimmery color on my lids, so this eyeshadow will last a long time. I haven't tried my other color yet, but I'm very excited to!
I'm impressed with how vibrant some of the eyeshadows are! Such as the Fucshia, Absinthe, and yellow. I would reccommend putting on the foundations and eyeshadows with makeup brushes, which Orglamix also sells!
- Time to win it! -
please leave 1 comment for each entry & include your e-mail address with at least one of your comments so I may contact you if you win!
- Ways to win it! -
* follow my blog publicly via google friend connect - 1 entry
* follow Orglamix's beauty blog - 1 entry
* visit Orglamix on Etsy & comment with your favorite item - 1 entry
* visit Orglamix and let me know which 3 items you would choose if you won - 2 entries
* add Orglamix to your favorites on etsy - leave your username also - 2 entry
* fan Orgamix on Facebook LINK - 3 entries
* leave a comment on their facebook saying you heard about them on CraftyGiveaways&Reviews - 3 entries
* Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter - 5 entries
( Check out the #Orglamix Organic Mineral Makeup Review & Giveaway here: http://craftygiveawaysandreviews.blogspot.com/2010/09/orglamix-organic-mineral-makeup-review.html )
* Post a link to this giveaway on your facebook linking back to my blog - 4 entries
* make a purchase from Orglamix on Etsy - 10 entries
Giveaway is open Worldwide.
Giveaway ends October 15th at noon CST.
Winner will be chosen by random.org.
Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize or a new winner will be chosen.
Posted by CraftyGiveaways at 2:47 PM