CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 25, 2010

available advertising space!

I'm going to have a spot on my blog (top right side) for advertising spots. It's a great time to grab your spot and attract more customers with the holidays coming up! I'm offering great priced weekly, monthly, half year, and yearly rates! It can be an Etsy, a blog, store, etc.

You must have a "button" or 185 x 185 picture with your shop/blog/store name on it. It can be smaller than that, but 185 x 185 is the max.

1 Week advertisement - $3.00
1 Month advertisement - $5.00
6 Month advertisement - $27.00
1 Year advertisement - $55.00

If you're interested in reserving your spot today, send me an e-mail at getoveit2090[at]hotmail[dot]com or leave a message here with your e-mail address & I'll get back to you!

2 comments:

  1. Please send me more info on advertising! (piper@revivingremnants.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piper! I sent you an e-mail about advertising info - if you haven't recieved it please let me know..sometimes my e-mail doesn't seem to actually send messages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be sure to always leave an e-mail address for me to contact you if you win a giveaway!