Rosebudlips is filled with tons of wonderful items including headbands, necklaces, bridal ware, items for children, belts and more! The brooch/hairclip that is being givin away can be a "brooch or hair clip that will go with anything, anytime, anywhere... Twisted to form a beautiful piece that will make everyone take a second look. Each one has a unique jewel that will be placed in the rosebud (may differ from picture)." I love this item because it can be just clipped in your hair by itself or clipped onto a headband. If you don't want to wear it in your hair it would look great on a jacket or bag!
Rosebudlips is also part of a wonderful program called Set Hope Free. "This is a project that I'm so passionate about. It's about redeeming women who have been held captive and have been sold into slavery. Human trafficking doesn't just happen in other countries, but in our cities. Please know that each item that you purchase contributes to a care package that is being sent to help these women reclaim their dignity. To make them feel beautiful again. To learn more, go to www.iamchange.org and see what we are doing."
Angela and Lauren sent me my own brooch/hairclip and I'm very excited to wear it! It will definetly be part of my wardrobe tomorrow!
Time to win it!
Please leave 1 comment for each entry & include your e-mail address with at least one of your comments so I may contact you if you win!
- Ways to win it! -
* follow my blog publicly via google friend connect - 1 entry
* visit rosebudlips on Etsy and let me know what item you love- 1 entry
* follow rosebudlips on Twitter - LINK HERE - 1 entry
* add rosebudlips to your favorites on Etsy - leave your username also - 2 entries
* enter any other giveaway going on on my blog & let me know which one you etered - 3 entries (PER giveaway)
* post a link to this giveaway on your facebook - leave me the link here - 4 entries
* tweet about this giveaway on Twitter & leave link to tweet - 5 entries
(Win a Sophia Brooch or Hairclip from www.etsy.com/shop/rosebudlips at http://craftygiveawaysandreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/rosebudlips-review-giveaway.html )
* make a purchase from rosebudlips - 10 entries
Giveaway ends Jan. 19th at noon CST.
All winners are chosen by http://www.random.org/
Winners have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail and claim their prize otherwise a different winner will be chosen.