CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Online Scentsy and Avon Parties!

I'm thinking about hosting an online Scentsy and Avon party! I need to know how many people (if any) would be willing to participate in them! I would probably be able to set something up for later this month if so!


Let me know what you think!
Leave your opinion or whether or not you would be willing to participate here AND leave it in a comment on any or all of the current giveaways going on for 1 EXTRA ENTRY!
(ex: "I left a comment on the party post ((THIS ONE)) and I would participate in a party abcde@efghij.com"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please be sure to always leave an e-mail address for me to contact you if you win a giveaway!