WiredOrchid is giving away a Handmade Polymer Clay Pendant in Coral Reef Pattern from her shop!
"This handmade polymer clay pendant is a swirl of red-orange, magenta and pearl on a black base. This pendant’s design was created using the Japanese metal working layering technique, mokume gane (16 layers of repeating clay colors are stamped. The top layer is then shaved smooth, revealing an interesting pattern of colors.) It was sanded to a silk finish and buffed to a soft shine. The bail includes a handmade curl, made with sterling silver wire. The necklace is a mix of red and coral jasper, sea glass, metal beads and bead caps."
Pendant: 1-1/16’’ x 1-7/8’’ x 1/4’’
Necklace length: 19-1/4’’
About Lorraine Vogel, and Wired Orchid
Time to win it!
Please leave 1 comment for each entry & include your e-mail address with at least one of your comments so I may contact you if you win!
- Ways to win it! -
* follow my blog publicly via google friend connect - 1 entry
* visit WiredOrchid on Etsy and let me know what item you love- 1 entry
* add WiredOrchid to your favorites on Etsy - leave your username also - 2 entries
* post a link to this giveaway on your facebook - leave me the link here - 4 entries
* tweet about this giveaway on Twitter & leave link to tweet - 5 entries
(Handmade Polymer Clay Pendant in Coral Reef Pattern from www.etsy.com/shop/WiredOrchid at http://craftygiveawaysandreviews.blogspot.com/2011/04/wiredorchid-giveaway.html)
* make a purchase from WiredOrchid - 10 entries
Giveaway ends May 7th at noon CST
All winners are chosen by http://www.random.org/
** Winners have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail and claim their prize otherwise a different winner will be chosen.