PacificCoastie is giving away an orange and white polka dot elephant applique from her shop! (Like the one I put on the onesie on the right side)
When I came across her shop I spent a ton of time looking through the huge selection of appliques available. I purchased the other polka dot elephant applique shown in the picture and was sent the orange and white polka dot elephant applique for review!
PacificCoastie has a very nice selection of appliques available, including dogs, frogs, elephants, tiaras, sea creatures and more! Once you take a look you'll see why I had such a hard time deciding what to purchase!
These appliques can be placed on a vareity of items from onesies like I did, bibs, blankets, t-shirts, etc. I never realized how EASY it is to put appliques on a onesie! I was sent a little card with instructions on how to iron them on and after warming up my iron, these cute elephants were on in less than a minute - seriously! They would make a quick, cute, and inexpensive gift for a new baby, or to keep for yourself.
Time to win it!
Please leave 1 comment for each entry & include your e-mail address with at least one of your comments so I may contact you if you win!
- Ways to win it! -
* follow my blog publicly via google friend connect - 1 entry
* visit PacificCoastie on Etsy and let me know what item you love- 1 entry
* add PacificCoastie to your favorites on Etsy - leave your username also - 2 entries
* post a link to this giveaway on your facebook - leave me the link here - 4 entries
* tweet about this giveaway on Twitter & leave link to tweet - 5 entries
(Win a White and Orange Polka Dot Elephant Applique from www.etsy.com/shop/PacificCoastie at http://craftygiveawaysandreviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/pacificcoastie-giveaway-review.html)
* make a purchase from PacificCoastie - 10 entries
This giveaway is open Worldwide.
Giveaway ends May 11th at noon CST.
All winners are chosen by http://www.random.org/
** Winners have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail and claim their prize otherwise a different winner will be chosen.